Monday, April 15, 2013

Seedling Update

My seedlings are getting hugantic so I had to transfer a few last weekend to larger pots- these include my garden bean, peppers, and cucumbers.

Seedlings transferred to larger  containers: peppers, tomatos and cucumbers.

Garden bean seedling transferred to larger container.



























I feel like my seedlings are also germinating way quicker.  Here are some squash seeds I just started on April 1st.  Look how bit they are already.  It's like the plants are smiling at me.

I like how the plant to the left front there still has the seed on it's leaf- like a little hat!


Since it's been getting warmer and the day is longer, I took the plastic cover off my mini greenhouse.  The plants seem to be doing fine.

Mini Greenhouse with plastic cover off.

Plants on the top shelf of my mini greenhouse.  I have to thin them- I know!
But I am sad to do so because I feel like each one has worked so hard.
Cucumbers, brussel sprouts, peppers, spinach, etc.


I even started some more seedlings again under my grow lights.  I bought some new pepper seeds and zinnia seeds.  I will have lots of seedlings but I figure I can always give away to friends and co-workers.  Happy Gardening!


No comments:

Post a Comment